“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters”. COLOSSIANS 3:23
- Thank you Lord, for each one of our team members in the Dominican Republic and for everyone who serves you around the world. Thank you for the privilege of serving you and giving hope to others through Christ-centered education. Thank you for the opportunity to be witnesses of your glory in the lives of others.
- We pray for those you have placed in positions of authority and responsibility in the schools and also for those you have placed in positions of authority in our partner financial institutions (ASPIRE and Esperanza). We are grateful for the redeeming work that the Lord is doing in the schools and with the people that manage the schools, so that the work of the Lord is manifested in the educational system!
- We pray for the Edify program, trainings, workshops and other educational activities that involve proprietors, directors and leaders of the schools, in order that these activities can be a blessing to them and impact the students’ lives and the lives of their families. We pray for the administrators of the educational system in the countries where Edify is working–that they might be ministered to and work with wisdom and with Christ as the center of their lives.
- We pray for the Edify team in the Dominican Republic. We pray for the individual gifts and talents of each one of them and that each of the members of the staff has the wisdom to serve as part of God’s plans. We thank the Lord for his presence and wisdom as we seek to glorify His name in all that we do.
- We pray for upcoming proprietor trainings, for AMO trainings this summer, for the close of the academic school year in June and for the summer to be a time of rest, reflection and planning for the schools’ teachers and leadership.
Thank you for joining us in prayer!